Have you ever lost your debit card? Been surprised to see long-forgotten purchases on your statement? Checked on the status of direct deposits for days on end? Spent more than you meant to? The days without control over these—and many more—debit card functions are a thing of the past with the CardValet® app. Now you can:
- Lock and unlock your debit card from your smartphone, so you can be sure no one else is using it to make purchases without your knowledge.
- Get real-time notifications when your debit card is used, so you don’t forget once you throw out the receipt.
- Restrict transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS, so you don’t have to rely on your self-control to stop spending money when you’re out window shopping.
- Set transaction type alerts, including in-store, e-commerce, mail/phone order and ATM, so you’ll always know if a transaction goes through, where, and for how much.
- Set security preferences to match your spending habits, so you’ll be alerted if there are any uncharacteristic charges, like a full tank of gas when you drive an electric car.
- Set spending limits for every transaction, so you don’t regret splurging later.
- Enable or disable your debit card for use within certain merchant categories, such as gas, groceries, hotel and travel, so you don’t get charged for hotels or airfare when you’re not on vacation.
- Link multiple accounts to the app for greater control, so you can have more control over your other Suffolk Federal accounts too.
Greater control over your finances? We see it too. Download Suffolk Federal’s CardValet app for your Android or iPhone smartphone today to use the phone in your pocket to manage the debit cards in your wallet!