If you have been impacted by the Federal Government Shutdown and need assistance, Suffolk Federal can help.
Suffolk Federal’s Assistance Program allows CURRENT MEMBERS to:
- Apply for a Personal Loan up to $5,000 with your first payment deferred for up to 90 days.
- Request a 90-day extension for payments on consumer loans.
- Request to pay accrued interest only on lines-of-credit.
- Request to skip a Credit Card payment.
- Request Mortgage payment assistance. For a Mortgage representative, please call 1.800.342.4998, and choose prompt 5.
Late fees due to a late payment as a result of the government shutdown will also be refunded at the discretion of the credit union.
To learn more, please contact a Member Services Representatives at 631.924.8000, firstname.lastname@example.org or by accessing Live Chat online.