Suffolk Federal unveiled its newly redesigned online banking platform for its membership—available both on desktop and through a mobile app. The online banking system provides an exceptional user experience, which supports the credit union’s mission “to provide better banking for Long Island”.
The improved site provides members a streamlined design with efficient functionality, several state-of-the-art enhancements and a mobile responsive, user-friendly experience. Innovative user options provide faster and easier access to useful tools, resources, information and online services.
Highlights of the redesigned site include:
• Improved security features with an easier login process
• A consistent look and feel across all devices
• Simple review of most commonly used transactions, all on a newly designed home page
• Faster, easier Bill Pay functionality
• Easy-to-use budgeting tools
• Improved search functionality to quickly find a member’s most important data
• Ability to easily find a convenient branch or ATM wherever a member maybe with interactive maps
• And coming soon… Advanced loan payment options and Personal Finance Management (Account Aggregation) so members can see all accounts from multiple financial institutions in one place
Both membership and business accounts will continue to receive easy access to online banking, bill pay, eStatements and the ability to easily apply for a loan. “Upgrading our mobile and online banking platforms and infrastructure provides a more effective banking experience,” explained Ralph D. Spencer, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of Suffolk Federal. “Our goal is to provide our members with an outstanding level of service, quick and efficient access to information and a positive online user experience utilizing the latest technology and resources available in the industry,” he continued.
The redesign expands upon Suffolk Federal’s successful website, which was introduced to members two years ago. Designed for today’s mobile world, visitors to the site will continue to find that it is fully responsive and instantly adapts for optimal display on desktop, mobile or tablet devices.