Remote Check Deposit (Consumers)
Suffolk Federal's Remote Check Deposit is a secure service that allows you to take a photo or scan an endorsed check for electronic deposit and clearing to your Suffolk Federal savings or checking account through your Smartphone or iPad or through Online Banking any time of day. Now that makes things a whole lot easier.
- Make deposits any time of the day, without leaving your home or office
- Save time, gas, and trips to our branches to make your deposits
- Enjoy improved cash flow on your funds with same business day account settlement when checks are deposited Monday–Friday by 3:00pm. (Checks deposited after 3:00pm are credited the following business day.)
- Reduce the potential for fraud as checks are presented for payment more quickly
- Eliminate safety concerns when making deposits after branch hours
- Transmit your deposits safely and securely, right from your Smartphone, Android, iPad or computer
Deposit checks. Simply take a photo of your endorsed check for electronic deposit into your Suffolk Federal savings or checking accounts. A two-day hold will be placed on the deposit. Some restrictions apply. Please see a representative for details.
Download the Suffolk Federal Mobile App for iPhone, iPad, or Android Device. Accept the Remote Check Deposit Agreement, and you're set to go!
|App for iPhone
||App for iPad
||App for Android
Not an online banking member? Sign up today!
Account information is not stored on your mobile device. All of the security features from your Home Banking credentials are in place to safeguard your privacy and protect your account information.
To learn more, call 631.924.8000, or visit one of our convenient branch locations throughout Suffolk County, Long Island, NY.
- Remote Check Deposit FAQs
- Remote Check Deposit Services Disclosure and Agreement
- Remote Check Deposit Required Equipment and Software
If I have questions, where can I go to receive help?
- If you are within the Remote Check Deposit section of Online Banking, you can select "Help" or "?" as you begin the transaction and you will see information specific to the page you are on. You can also send an email* to RDCtellers@suffolkfcu.org or call (631) 924-8000.
* Electronic mail is not secure; confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Do not include account numbers, social security numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs), passwords, or other confidential information in your email message.