Your New Online Banking has Arrived!
IMPORTANT TIPS: YOUR NEW ONLINE BANKING
As a reminder, for security purposes, JOINT MEMBERS on your accounts are encouraged to ENROLL SEPARATELY. All account information is aggregated into one login, so if you choose to share a Login/Password with a Joint member, they WILL HAVE ACCESS to all accounts listed under the PRIMARY membership.
REGISTERING YOUR DEVICE
If you regularly use a personal PC or mobile phone for your Online Banking, and want to avoid receiving multiple Security Access Codes with each attempt to Login, you must click “Register My Device”. For security purposes, we strongly recommend that you do not register any devices that are not your own.
ACCESS TO BILL PAY
Should you receive a message that reads “You do not have rights to Bill Pay. Please contact your administrator or Financial Institution”, simply LOG OFF and LOG BACK IN to properly establish the connection to your bill pay transactions and payees.
SAVE YOUR LOGIN SCREEN
You may have our previous Online Banking login screen ‘bookmarked’ or saved as a ‘favorite’ on your PC. Be sure to update your link to the new Online Banking login screen.
Some improved features of our New Online Banking are:
- Improved security features with an easier login process
- A consistent look and feel across all your devices
- Simple review of your most commonly used transactions, all on your new home page
- Faster, easier Bill Pay functionality
- Easy-to-use budgeting tools
- Improved Search functionality to quickly find your most important data
- Ability to easily find a convenient branch or ATM wherever you are with interactive maps
- And coming soon… Advanced loan payment options AND Personal Finance Management & Account Aggregation to see all of your accounts from multiple Financial Institutions in one place
Already an Online Banking User? Visit these First Time Login Instructions.
New to Online Banking? Enroll Today.
For a helpful User Guide, informative videos and important FAQs, please click below.
* Video Libraries will direct you to an approved third party website
- Download the Mobile App (if you have the previous mobile app, visit the Apple Store or Google Play to UPDATE today!)
- User Guide
- Video Tutorials: Personal Online Banking *
- Video Tutorials: Mobile Banking *
- Video Tutorials: Personal Finance Management * (coming soon!)
- Video Tutorials: Security *
For issues not related to online banking connectivity, please contact Intuit representatives at the phone numbers listed below. (i.e. general product navigation, downloading program)
We’re here to help! Should you have any questions, please be sure to ask one our Member Services representatives for help! Contact us today. We hope you enjoy your new Online Banking!