All Suffolk Federal Online Banking users prior to December 1, 2018, please read SECTION I. All new Suffolk Federal members or new online banking users as of December 1, please read SECTION II.
I. NEW & IMPROVED ONLINE BANKING COMING SOON
New online banking is coming, and you’re going to love it! In February 2019, you’ll experience a new, modern online banking design—plus a super-cool mobile app—that’s faster and easier to use than ever before. The following are just a few of the exciting new improvements:
- Improved security features with an easier login process
- A consistent look and feel across all your devices
- Simple review of your most commonly used transactions, all on your new home page
- Faster, easier Bill Pay functionality
- Personal Finance Management & Account Aggregation to see all of your accounts from all Financial Institutions in one place
- Easy-to-use budgeting tools
- Advanced loan payment options
- Improved Search functionality to quickly find your most important data
- Find a convenient branch or ATM wherever you are with interactive maps
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: You will need to have a current EMAIL, PHONE and/or MOBILE PHONE number on file at Suffolk Federal to receive your ACCESS CODE in order to use the New ONLINE BANKING Platform. Please be sure to contact us at 631.924.8000, email@example.com or send a secured message through your current Online Banking to make sure your personal information is up-to-date.
Helpful FAQs, demo videos and a detailed User Guide are coming soon! Check back for details. Should you have any questions about the upcoming upgrade, please be sure to ask one our Member Services representatives. We look forward to bringing you a new and improved online banking experience!
II. NEW MEMBERS & NEW ONLINE BANKING USERS AS OF DECEMBER 1.
We’re excited to announce that your official Mobile Banking app will be in the Apple App Store and Google Play in February 2019! However, IF YOU ARE AN ANDROID DEVICE USER, you can download the BETA version of your mobile app today! Print helpful instructions for your Android device.
If you are an Apple device user, please contact us at 631.924.8000 or visit your local branch to provide your email address to Suffolk Federal. You will then receive an automated email with instructions on how to download your app. Print helpful instructions for your Apple device.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Member Services team at 631.924.8000 or through our LIVECHAT feature.