Come Bank with Us
Your credit union account at Suffolk Federal comes with a host of membership benefits from great rates and banking convenience to financial planning and special discounts—all with no membership fees. All you need is a Share account with a minimum balance of $5.
Thank you for your interest in opening a membership at Suffolk Federal. While membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or regularly conducts business in Suffolk County, NY as well as immediate family members of current membership, applicants must live within a Suffolk County zip code in order to open your membership online. To open your new membership if you live outside of a Suffolk County zip code, we welcome you to visit one of our local branches or you may contact our Member Service Representatives at 631.924.8000 to apply by phone.
All you need to become a member is:
- Proof that you live, work, worship, attend school or regularly conduct business in Suffolk County, NY, or have an immediate family member of current membership.
- A valid driver’s license, passport, military ID or state ID.
- A U.S. Social Security number.
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status.
- External account information, if funding from an external account.