Come Bank with Us
Banking at Suffolk Federal comes with a host of membership benefits from great rates and convenience to financial planning and special discounts—all without any membership fees. All you need is a Share account with a minimum balance of $5 to become a member.
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or regularly conducts business in Suffolk or Nassau County, NY. Immediate family of current members are also eligible for membership.
In order to apply for membership online, applicants must live within a Suffolk or Nassau County zip code. If you live outside of Suffolk or Nassau County and meet other eligibility criteria for membership, we welcome you to visit one of our local branches or you may contact our Member Service Representatives at 631.924.8000 to apply by phone.
All you need to become a member is:
- Proof that you live, work, worship, attend school or regularly conduct business in Suffolk or Nassau County, NY, or have an immediate family member of current membership.
- A valid driver’s license, passport, military ID or state ID.
- A U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status.
- External account information, if funding from an external account.