Don’t Just Be a Member—Be an Owner
When you join Suffolk Federal as a credit union member, you’re getting more than our incredible benefits of membership like Free Checking, Online Banking and low rates; you’re becoming a part owner for life of a strong not-for-profit financial institution.
Plus! If you a refer a member between October 15 and November 30th, you’ll each receive a gift from us–cash! Click for details!
All you need to become a member is:
- Proof that you live, work, worship, attend school or regularly conduct business in Suffolk County, NY, or have an immediate family member of current membership.
- A valid driver’s license, passport, military ID or state ID.
- A U.S. Social Security number.
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status.
- External account information, if funding from an external account.