Access Your Accounts, Anytime—from Anywhere.
YOUR NEW AND IMPROVED ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING HAS ARRIVED! Click here for important details!
Suffolk Federal’s Online Banking gives you the freedom to bank on your schedule quickly, easily and securely—anywhere at any time. Go online to check your current credit union account balance, transfer funds, use secure messaging, set up account alerts—even pay bills. It’s fast and easy.
Our Online Banking offers convenient ways to:
- Check your current balance.
- Securely submit a message to Suffolk Federal by clicking the envelope icon.
- Transfer funds with:
- Person-to-Person (P2P) transfers. Send a payment to, or request a payment from, someone anywhere in the U.S. simply by using their email or phone number. An email or text message will be sent to the recipient, who can then authorize the transfer and specify where to deposit it.
- Account-to-Account (A2A) transfers. Move funds between internal and external accounts, credit union or bank accounts, or checking or savings accounts.
- Set up free real-time account alerts via email or text. Suffolk Federal’s secure messaging that will notify you when:
- Any of your active credit union deposit or loan account balances are above, below or equal to a specific dollar amount.
- A deposit or withdrawal occurs including direct deposit, or when a specific transaction is above, below or equal to a specified dollar amount.
- A check has cleared.
- Any event you set a reminder for is about to occur, like birthdays, anniversaries, tax deadlines and special events.
- Pay your bills online and:
- Make accurate on-time payments.
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance.
- Schedule recurring payments.
- Cancel or change payments up to the day they are scheduled to be processed.
- View your payment history for the last 18 months.
- Easy-to-Use Budgeting Tools (coming soon!)
- Advance Loan Payment Options (coming soon!)
- Personal Finance Management & Account Aggregation (coming soon!)
- View all of your accounts from all Financial Institutions in one place.