Picture This: The Easiest Way to Deposit Any Check
Take a photo or scan an endorsed check to securely deposit it into your Suffolk Federal account via our Mobile Banking app or Online Banking. This service is free to all members.
With Remote Check Deposit, you can:
- Make deposits any time of the day from anywhere. Plus, view the history of checks deposits!
- Save time, gas and trips to a branch to make your deposits.
- Reduce the potential for fraud.
- Eliminate safety concerns when making deposits after branch hours.
- Transmit your deposits safely and securely, right from your device or computer.
- Access the money you’re depositing in your personal or business checking or savings account after just two days.
How do I view my checks that were deposited remotely?
You can view all of your remote deposit checks by going into your online banking. Simply choose Menu, then Transactions, then Online Transactions. Choose the tab for Deposited Checks. This will show the checks that you have deposited remotely. If for any reason, a check was rejected, it will not be shown.
For additional assistance on Remote Check Deposit questions via phone at 631.830.4025 or email.