Convenience Is Just a Tap Away
Access your Online Banking accounts whenever and wherever you want with Suffolk Federal’s Mobile Banking app. Our app gives you unlimited access to all of your online accounts, remote check deposit capability, banking tips, credit union branch and ATM locations and more!
With our Mobile Banking app, you can:
- Access account balances and transaction history.
- Transfer funds between accounts (A2A).
- Make person-to-person payments (P2P).
- Pay bills with free Bill Pay.
- View check images.
- Deposit checks with Remote Check Deposit.
- Apply for a loan.
- View your e-Statements.
- Locate your nearest branch or ATM.
- Access tip, savings and monthly payment calculators.
At Suffolk Federal, your privacy is important to us. Your account information will not be stored on your device and will be protected by the security features of your banking credentials.
Download our mobile app and find ATMs on-the-go.
Remote Check Deposit
Use a photo or scan of an endorsed check to securely deposit it into your Suffolk Federal account via our Mobile Banking app or Online Banking. This service is free to consumers. Businesses can add Remote Check Deposit to existing Suffolk Federal Business checking or savings account for the low monthly fee of only $15.
With Remote Check Deposit, you can:
- Make deposits any time of the day from anywhere.
- Save time, gas and trips to our branches to make your deposits.
- Reduce the potential for fraud.
- Eliminate safety concerns when making deposits after branch hours.
- Transmit your deposits safely and securely, right from your device or computer.
- Have access to the money you’re depositing in your personal checking or savings account after just two days.
- Enjoy improved cash flow on your business funds with same-day access to checks deposited into your business checking or savings Monday–Friday by 3 p.m. Checks deposited after 3 p.m. are credited the following business day.
- Receive assistance on Remote Check Deposit questions via phone, 631.204.3099 or email.
Review the Remote Check Deposit Services Disclosure and Agreement.