See yourself in a new home? We see it too. Suffolk Federal offers a wide range of fixed and variable rate mortgage programs tailored to meet your needs, whether you are purchasing a new home or refinancing the home you already own.
- Home Mortgage
- Hybrid Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Reverse Annuity Mortgages/Senior Security Home Advantage Program
Tools & Resources
- Suffolk Federal Mortgage Center
- Mortgage Resources- answering all of your mortgage questions
- Mortgage Glossary
- Mortgage Rates & Mortgage Calculators
- Get a Homeowner's Insurance Quote
- Find your Dream Home at www.Realtor.com or www.MLSLI.com
Note: Interest paid on mortgages and equity loan products may be tax deductible. Suffolk Federal suggests you consult with your tax advisor about tax deductibility of these loans.
HOME MORTGAGE DISCLOSURE ACT NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY
Our annual Home Mortgage Disclosure Act statement is available for inspection. This statement shows the geographic distribution of our residential mortgage and home improvement loans. For information on how you may inspect the statement, inquire
at one of our branch locations.
Why 2015 is a Good Year to Buy a Home
If you didn't buy a home in 2014, you may be kicking yourself now. Don’t make the same mistake in 2014! Read more.
First Time Home Buyers Club
At Suffolk Federal, we know how exciting it is to be searching for your first home. We also know how important it is to save ahead of time for all of the costs involved. That’s why we’ve created the First Time Home Buyers Club Account, that not only helps you save, but rewards your efforts too!
It’s simple. Increase the net savings in your Club account* by $100 each month and after 12 months, we’ll give you an extra $750 towards your closing costs. Save for 24 months and we’ll make it $1,250! Offering a savings plan is only one way Suffolk Federal can help you reach the goal of buying your first home. Our team is here to support your home purchase every step of the way by giving you all the information you really need.
* This savings club account requires 12 to 24 minimum consecutive $100 monthly deposits, and completion of a home buying education course in return for closing cost assistance on a Suffolk Federal mortgage loan. Open to qualifying credit union members who have not been an owner of record of a home for at least 36 months from the date of their club enrollment with a $100 minimum opening balance. $10 fee per withdrawal (could subject participant to loss of closing benefits). All deposits earn savings dividends. Speak to a Suffolk Federal representative for full details. Membership in Suffolk Federal requires a Share Savings Account with a $5.00 minimum balance. Must live, work or worship in Suffolk County, NY to be eligible for membership. Suffolk Federal Credit Union is an equal housing lender.