You're invited to become a Suffolk Federal Credit Union member today to receive incredible membership benefits like great ways to save, free checking, online banking, low interest rates on home and auto loans and much more. And once you join, you're a member for life!
Becoming a member of SFCU is easy! Open your account online now or stop by any of our seven convenient branch locations conveniently located on Long Island in Suffolk County, NY to speak to a member services representative.
You can fund your accounts online too! It's fast and simple. You have a choice of funding from another financial institution, charging it to your credit card or debit card, mailing in a check, or stopping by your local branch.
What you'll need:
- A valid Driver's License, Passport, Military ID or State ID
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Citizenship or Resident alien status
- External account information if funding from an external account
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, regularly conducts business in Suffolk County, NY, or is an immediate family member of a current member.
See Yourself Scoring Some Cash? We see it too. Refer a new member today!
Refer a friend or family member to Suffolk Federal between February 2 and March 28, and you'll each receive a thank you gift from us—cash! Each referring Member will receive a $100 and each new member will receive a $50.
- Return a Member Referral slip to your representative. You can grab one at your local branch!
- Open a Free or Max Money Checking account with minimum of $100 opening balance AND;
- Pay 4 bills though Suffolk Federal's Online Bill Pay Service OR;
- Use your Suffolk Federal Check Card for 4 signature-based transactions OR;
- Take out a loan with Suffolk Federal within the first 60 days
* Checking account of new member must be opened with a minimum of $100 and must remain open for 60 days. Both referring member and new member will receive cash incentives once the abovementioned terms and conditions are met. Membership in Suffolk Federal requires a Share Savings account with a $5.00 minimum balance and is open to anyone who lives, work, worships or attends school in Suffolk County, NY.