Suffolk Federal's New Member Referral Campaign!
There's never been a better time to refer a friend to Suffolk Federal! We're thankful for your membership, and happy you trust us to recommend your family, friends and colleagues. Become a Suffolk Federal Advocate today!
Referring is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- YOU refer a Friend, Family Member or Colleague at anytime, using any device at www.refersuffolkfederal.com.
- YOUR REFERRAL Opens a Checking Account & completes easy program requirements.*
- YOU BOTH receive an email inviting you to select a reward of your choice!
So many gifts to chose from– Refer a Member today!
* Checking account of new member must be opened with a minimum of $100 and must remain open for 60 days. Both referring member and new member will receive gift incentives once the program requirements are met including enrollment in Suffolk Federal Online Banking; 4 bills paid through Suffolk Federal Bill Pay service; and enrollment in Suffolk Federal eStatement service. Membership in Suffolk Federal requires a Share Savings account with a $5.00 minimum balance and is open to anyone who lives, work, worships or attends school in Suffolk County, NY.
You're invited to become a Suffolk Federal member today to receive incredible membership benefits like great ways to save, free checking, online banking, low interest rates on home and auto loans and much more. And once you join, you're a member for life!
Becoming a member of Suffolk Federal is easy! Open your account online now, or stop by any of our convenient branch locations on Long Island in Suffolk County, NY to speak to a member services representative.
You can fund your accounts online too! It's fast and simple. You have a choice of funding from another financial institution, charging it to your credit card or debit card, mailing in a check, or stopping by your local branch.
What you'll need:
- A valid Driver's License, Passport, Military ID or State ID
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Citizenship or Resident alien status
- External account information if funding from an external account
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, regularly conducts business in Suffolk County, NY, or is an immediate family member of a current member.