Home Equity Loans
See your unused equity working better for you? We see it too. Through a low, fixed-rate Suffolk Federal Home Equity Loan, you can make your money work for you. With easy, affordable payments, you can consolidate bills, make home improvements, pay for college expenses or buy a new car. It's your equity, and your choice of how best to use it.
Fixed Home Equity Loan & Fixed Home Equity First Mortgage
- Repayment term up to 20 years
- Minimum loan amount of $20,000
- Low rates
- Interest may be tax deductible (Consult a tax advisor)
- No closing costs up to $150,000 *
- Home Equity Fixed Rate Loan: up to 80% of appraised value less your outstanding mortgage
- Fixed Home Equity First Mortgage: up to 80%
of appraised value
- Loan Payment Protection
Try our Home Equity Loan Calculator to calculate what your monthly loan payment would be. This saves you from guessing what you can afford.
Questions? We’re here to help. Call 631.924.8000 or visit any of our convenient branch locations throughout Suffolk County, Long Island, NY.
All loans are subject to credit approval and income verification.
APR: Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms are current and are subject to change without notice. Payments do not include taxes or required insurance. APR is fixed at time of loan. Rates wil be 3.00% higher for Non-Primary Fixed Home Equity Loans. Applicants who are not approved at these rates may be offered credit at a higher rate. All loans are subject to credit approval and income verification.
* Suffolk Federal will pay closing costs on loan amounts up to $150,000 on properties located in New York State only. If you pay-off and close your loan less than 3 years from loan origination date, you will be required to reimburse all closing costs paid by Suffolk Federal. For loan amounts up to $150,000, closing costs are estimated at $1,200. Available for primary and secondary residences excluding mobile homes, boats, co-ops, homes for sale. Hazard insurance is required. Please speak to an Suffolk Federal representative for additional information, applicable fees and terms.
Filing fees dependent on amount borrowed. Appraisal and title search may be required. Title insurance on loans over $200,000 will be ordered.