eStatement Enrollment Contest* (July 15–August 31 Only!)
Greater Convenience! More Cash! Big Winners!
Want an extra 20 Bucks in your pocket? It's just too easy. Sign up for Suffolk Federal's free eStatements between July 15 and August 31 (through Online Banking), and the $20 is all yours! eStatements not only take away the hassle of too much paper, it keeps our environment cleaner and helps to reduce our printing and postage costs... monies that can be better spent providing you with improved member services and benefits.
And, just to make the reward a little bit sweeter, if you sign up for eStatements between July 15 and August 31, you'll also be automatically entered to win one of our big prizes– like a $250, $500 or $1,000 VISA® gift card!
How Do I Sign Up?
It's easy! To enroll in this free service... simply send us a 'Secured Message' through your Online Banking that reads "Sign me up for eStatements. I want my $20!" Not an online banking user? No problem. Visit www.suffolkfcu.org/online-banking to sign up today!
Once enrolled for eStatements, you will receive an email notification at the beginning of each month that your eStatement is ready to view. Start enjoying the benefits of eStatements including:
- Convenience – Access your statement anytime
- Statement Archive – Your statements are archived for 4 years!
- Security – Your eStatement is protected by the latest security measures
- Printable – Everything is printable should you need a hard copy
- Control – If preferred, you can always return to having your paper statement mailed
- Support – Call 631-924-8000, or email** eStatements@suffolkfcu.org
- Opt-Out – email** request at eStatements@suffolkfcu.org
* No purchase is necessary. You must be at least 18 to be eligible. Drawing will be held on September 7, 2015 and winners will be announced in the October 2015 edition of Outlook. There will be one winner of each of the prizes: $250, $500 and $1,000 Visa® Gift cards. All taxes are the responsibility of the member. Contest is not open to employees, directors and other volunteers and their immediate family members of Suffolk Federal.
** Electronic mail is not secure; confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Do not include account numbers, social security numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs), passwords, or other confidential information in your email.