Take Away the Hassle of Too Much Paper
eStatements is an electronic service that provides you with the same information as paper statements and is securely available through Suffolk Federal's Online Banking. Suffolk Federal eStatements allow you to view your account information when you want, and eliminates the clutter of paper statements.
And now, when you enroll in eStatements between October 24 and December 9, 2016, and you'll be automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win some serious green*. Three lucky winners will receive $500, $1,000 and $2,500. And in the spirit of giving, we're also giving each new eStatement enrollee a $20 token of our appreciation. Enroll today through Online Banking at www.suffolkfcu.org/online-banking.
View processed checks. Save time balancing accounts. Have your statement copy ready when you need it. Reduce paper clutter. Save a tree. Reduce printing and postage costs...money that can be much better spent providing you with the very best in credit union benefits.
Not an online banking user? No problem. Visit www.suffolkfcu.org/online-banking to sign up today. You will receive an email notification at the beginning of each month that your eStatement is ready to view. Isn't it time you enjoy the benefits of eStatements?
Once enrolled, you can begin to enjoy these special eStatement benefits:
- Convenience: Access your statement anytime
- Statement Archive: Your statements are archived for 4 years!
- Security: Your eStatement is protected by the latest security measures
- Printable: Everything is printable should you need a hard copy
- Control: If preferred, you can always return to having your paper statement mailed
- Support: Call 631-924-8000 or email** eStatements@suffolkfcu.org
- Opt-Out: email* request at eStatements@suffolkfcu.org
**Electronic mail is not secure; confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Do not include account numbers, social security numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs), passwords, or other confidential information in your email.
* PROMOTION IS OPEN TO FIRST TIME ESTATEMENT ENROLLEES ONLY. No purchase is necessary. You must be at least 18 to be eligible. Drawing will be held on December 12, 2016 and winners will be announced in the Winter 2017 edition of Outlook. Prizes to be awarded via MasterCard® Gift Card. There will be one winner of each of the MasterCard® Gift cards for eStatement enrollment. All taxes of gift cards in excess of $600 are the responsibility of the member. Contest is not open to employees, directors and other volunteers of Suffolk Federal. Click here for a complete set of contest rules and conditions.