Be Part of the Movement: Join the Suffolk Federal Team Today.
Working at a credit union is about more than just banking, it’s about helping people.
Suffolk Federal is a not-for-profit cooperative financial institution where every member has a voice. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a movement, “where people are worth more than money.” Here at Suffolk Federal, our employees help our more than 55,000 members achieve greater financial stability. Join our team and discover a rewarding career! We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, training and professional development and most importantly the opportunity to make a difference. Your success is our success!
Benefits @ Suffolk Federal
Eligible Employees Receive:
- Paid Vacation
- High Quality Employer Sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Plans*
- 401(k) Plan with generous employer paid matching contributions*
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick and Personal Time
- A Paid Day off during the month of your Birthday!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $ 5,250
- Employer paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Long Term Disability Insurance
- A wide range of voluntary benefits including legal insurance, cancer care, accident insurance
- Discounts on Loan Rates and Financial Services
- Free Checking and much more….
Super Cool Benefits: Just for Fun!
- Jeans Fridays & Casual for a Cause Days
- Summer BBQ Event
- Semi-Formal Employee Recognition Event
- Summertime Ice Cream Fridays
- Holiday Luncheons & Themed Parties
- Team Participation in Community Charity Events and much more…
Looking for a part time opportunity?
Our part-time employees also enjoy a comprehensive benefits package. Contact us today!
A rewarding career where you can make a difference? We see it too.
Find the Suffolk Federal career that’s right for you.
Suffolk Federal is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed or ethnicity, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, genetic predisposition, domestic violence victim status or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Suffolk Federal reserves the right to change, amend or terminate any of its human resources policies and/or benefits plans at any time for any reason. Plan documents are provided at time of hire and are available in Human Resources.