Suffolk Federal Disclosures
Below you will find links to some of our disclosures.
Regulation D Requirements
Regulation D of the Federal Reserve System states that transactions performed electronically or with the use or aid of an electronic device (including telephones, but not ATMs) are generally subject to limitations. These transactions are limited to six (6) transactions per month. The credit union is required to monitor electronic Share Savings Account transactions. There are no limitations on transactions performed in person at the credit union. Please click here for more information on Reg. D Restrictions.
Funds Availability Policy
This disclosure describes your ability to withdraw funds at Suffolk Federal. Please click here for more information on Funds Availability Policy.
Identity Compliance Notice
In order to comply with the USA Patriot Act, Suffolk Federal is required to verify the identity of members applying for and opening new accounts or services with the credit union. Information that we are required to obtain include name, mailing and residential addresses, tax identification number, date of birth and a copy of government issued photo ID. Additional data may be gathered depending on the type of account opened. Data on existing members will be gathered as they open or use additional services offered by the credit union. The act requires us to maintain records of identity verification and periodically update this information.
In accordance with the requirements of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 and Regulation GG, this notification is to inform you that restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or relationship with our institution. Restricted transactions are transactions in which a person accepts credit, funds, instruments or other proceeds from another person in connection with unlawful internet gambling.
- Account 2 Account and Person to Person (A2A&P2P) User Agreement
- Billing Rights
- Courtesy Pay and Opt-out Notice
- Digital Privacy Practice
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement (Regulation E)
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement (Regulation E) Effective August 6, 2018
- Electronic Signature Disclosure
- Equal Housing Lender Notice
- eStatement User Disclosure
- Funds Availability Policy Disclosure
- Joint Account Disclosure
- MasterCard Automatic Billing Service Opt-Out Form
- Member and Visitor Conduct Policy
- Member Application Package
- Membership and Account Agreement
- New Membership Disclosure Booklet
- Reserve Requirements
- Rate and Fee Schedule