We’re sorry, you have not pre-qualified for a loan.
Unfortunately, you did not pre-qualify for any loan offers at this time based on information received from Experian, a consumer reporting agency. Experian did not make the decision to decline your pre-qualification and is unable to provide you with specific reasons why the decision was made.
You have rights under state and federal laws. Included in these rights are:
- The right to obtain a free copy of your Experian consumer report if you make such a request to Experian within 60 days of your receipt of this notice.
- The right to dispute the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in such report by notifying Experian directly of your dispute.
You may contact Experian by:
- Visiting their website at www.experian.com/reportaccess
- Telephone number 1-888-397-3742
- Mail at: Experian Inc., 701 Experian Parkway, PO Box 2002, Allen, TX 75013-0036
We do invite you to learn more about other products and services that may better fit your needs right here on our website. For more information about Suffolk Federal, please visit your local branch, contact our member services team at 631-924-8000, or through live chat.
Notice: The federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor is the National Credit Union Administration, 1775 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.