At Suffolk Federal, we are closely monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking proactive measures to protect the health of our membership and our employees, while working diligently to meet your financial needs without interruption.
Updated March 27, 2020
At this time, modified branch and drive-up hours as follows:
BRANCH LOBBY HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Branch & Drive Up Hours
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Call Center Hours
Monday – Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
For teller transactions, please use drive-up window services, which are available at all branch locations EXCEPT Sayville and Southampton. Withdrawals of more than $5,000 will require a Branch Appointment.
To work with a Member Services Representative in-person, please fill out a Branch Appointment Form and we will contact you to set an appointment. There may be a delay in our normal response time however we will do our best to contact you by the following business day.
We are additionally following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and taking the necessary steps to disinfect our branch locations and offices.
In response to the current developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have temporarily closed our Port Jefferson Branch located at St. Charles Hospital. Please check back for updates regarding the reopen date.
Ways to Bank from Home
While we understand you may prefer in-person transactions, we ask that at this time of practicing social distancing, that you consider utilizing electronic options such as Online Banking with free automatic Bill Pay, and our Mobile app with Remote Check Deposit, as well as our Automated Telephone Service at 1.800.833.7328.
Our Member Services Representatives are available at 631.924.8000 and through Live Chat, however please note that wait times may be longer than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience at this time.
At Suffolk Federal, we understand that membership may be experiencing financial hardship due to the effects of the Coronavirus. In an effort to lessen the current economic burden placed on families, we are waiving the following fees from March 27 through April 30. In addition, if you are struggling to make loan payments, please call us at 631.924.8000 or fill out a Branch Appointment Form.
- Early Withdrawal Share Certificate Fee
- ATM Fees (ATM Excessive Use Fee) after fifth transaction at non-Suffolk Federal ATMs during the month
- Holiday & Vacation Club Account Withdrawal Fees
- Late Fees on Consumer Loans including Auto, Home Equity, Home Equity Line-of-Credit, Personal, Personal Line-of-Credit, other Secured Loans/Lines-of-Credit
- Late Fees on Credit Card Payments
- Late Fees on Mortgage
- Late Fees on Commercial Loans including Mortgages, Loan and Lines-of-credit
- Business Remote Check Deposit Fee
Should your Small Business face financial hardship, the SBA provides low-interest disaster loans to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters. Please click here for more information. Our Business Services representatives are also standing by should you need support. Email BusinessServices@suffolkfcu.org.
Personal Protective Measures
What you can do: Personal Protective Measures
Always consider taking these important personal protective measures to prevent the potential spread of the Coronavirus, and other respiratory illnesses.
• Please practice Social Distancing as much as possible.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
For more information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Also, please be sure to check back for updates and potential branch hour changes and/or closures.