*The above link is enrollment for Suffolk Federal eNews only. To update an email address on your Suffolk Federal account, login to Online Banking, and select Options > Member Info, or call 631-924-8000 to speak to a representative. Electronic mail is not secure; confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Do not include account numbers, social security numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs), passwords, or other confidential information in your email message.
Community & News
Get your news here! Check out the links below for Suffolk Federal’s latest news and events in our community, including scholarships, charity events and employee news. When we join together with you—our members—we can make a lasting difference in the lives of families in Suffolk County and across Long Island.
Each year, Suffolk Federal supports important causes like pediatric healthcare through the Stony Brook Children's Hospital; helping girls grow strong through Girl Scouts; raising funds for breast cancer research through the LI2Day Breast Cancer Walk; and helping to feed families suffering from hunger through Long Island Cares.
Be sure to also read our quarterly Outlook Magazine for information on new technology, loans, financial planning, member highlights and exciting contests!
- 06.17.15 - Suffolk Federal Awards Scholarships to Local Students
- 06.15.15 - SFCU Crew Walks the Walk in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- 06.10.15 - Suffolk Federal Celebrates One Year in Southampton
- 06.03.15 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Eva L. Casale as Vice President of Information Technology
- 06.01.15 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes New Members of Credit Union Services, LLC.
- 05.18.15 - LI Business News Awards William J. O'Brien Outstanding CEO Award
- 05.07.15 - Suffolk Federal Helps Girls Grow Strong with Girl Scouts of Suffolk County
- 04.01.15 - Suffolk Federal Contributes $50K to Tomorrow's Hope Foundation
- 03.31.15 - Suffolk Federal Donates Easter Baskets to Lighthouse Mission in Bellport
- 03.31.15 - Suffolk Federal Partners with GrooveCar Direct - Visit Suffolk Federal's Everything Automotive Resource Center!
- 02.25.15 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes New Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Members
- 01.28.15 - Suffolk Federal Continues Support of Stony Brook Children's Hospital
- 12.04.14 - Suffolk Federal Supports Timothy Hill Chilren's Ranch
- 12.02.14 - 50+ Lifestyles Magazine Features Benefits of Membership at Suffolk Federal
- 12.01.14 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Branch Sales Director, Micah Schlendorf
- 11.24.14 - Suffolk Federal and its Members Fight Hunger on Long Island
- 11.18.14 - Suffolk Federal Supports Little Flower Educational Foundation, Inc.
- 11.06.14 - Suffolk Federal Announces Scholarship Program
- 10.15.14 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Thomas Evans & Welcomes Dean Kramer
- 08.11.14 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Richard Klefsky & Keith Miller
- 07.31.14 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Jennifer Buehler to Asst. Branch Manager, Southampton
- 07.28.14 - Suffolk Federal TV Commercials Win Telly Awards!
- 07.22.14 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Ralph D. Spencer, Jr. to EVP & COO
- 07.17.14 - Suffolk Federal's President & CEO Honored by The Jewish Academy
- 06.26.14 - Suffolk Federal Re-Elects Board Members
- 06.23.14 - Southampton Grand Opening Event a Great Success!
- 06.13.14 - "Suffolk Federal Crew" Walks the Walk in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- 06.05.14 - Suffolk Federal Opens its Doors at NEW Southampton Branch
- 05.29.14 - Suffolk Federal Celebrates 1-Year in Eastport
- 05.23.14 - Local College-Bound Students Awarded Suffolk Federal Scholarhips
- 05.20.14 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes New Board Members
- 05.15.14 - Suffolk Federal President & CEO talks to 103.9 FM LI News Radio, Listen Now!
- 05.14.14 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Erin Foster as Branch Manager of New Southampton Branch
- 05.08.14 - President & CEO William J. O'Brien Meets w/ U.S. Secretary Shaun Donovan
- 05.07.14 - Suffolk Federal's Chief Operating Officer "Man Enough" to Support Girl Scouts of Suffolk
- 05.01.14 - Suffolk Federal and its Members Contribute $15,000 to Stony Brook Children's Hospital
- 04.25.14 - Suffolk Federal Throws First Pitch for Central Islip Little League
- 04.08.14 - A Special Message to our Members