*The above link is enrollment for Suffolk Federal eNews only. To update an email address on your Suffolk Federal account, login to Online Banking, and select Options > Member Info, or call 631-924-8000 to speak to a representative. Electronic mail is not secure; confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Do not include account numbers, social security numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs), passwords, or other confidential information in your email message.
Community & News
Read about Suffolk Federal’s latest news and events!
When we join together with you—our members—we can make a lasting difference in the lives of families across Long Island. Each year, Suffolk Federal supports important causes like helping girls grow strong through Girl Scouts; raising funds for breast cancer research through the LI2Day Breast Cancer Walk; and helping to feed families suffering from hunger through Long Island Cares.
Be sure to also read our Outlook Magazine for information on new technology, financial planning, member highlights and exciting contests!
- 10.19.16 - Miller Place Branch Supports The Suffolk County Volunteer Firemen's Association
- 10.06.16 - Suffolk Federal's First Home Club Seminars to take place in Riverhead and Islandia
- 10.06.16 - Suffolk Federal's Seminario Comprador de Casa Por Primera Vez tomara lugar en Riverhead y Islandia
- 10.06.16 - Suffolk Federal Offers Students Opportunity to Win Scholarships
- 09.21.16 - Medford Branch Supports The Bellport Boys & Girls Club
- 09.15.16 - Medford Branch Supports L.I. Against Domestic Violence
- 09.12.16 - Eastport Branch Supports Helping Makes U Happy
- 09.09.16 - Riverhead Branch Supports The Timothy Hill Children's Ranch
- 09.06.16 - First Home Club Account Helps First Time Home Buyers Save for Purchase
- 08.12.16 - Financial Empowerment: Online Modules Available at Suffolk Federal
- 07.27.16 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Stephanie Spadaro to its Sayville Branch
- 07.19.16 - Suffolk Federal Celebrates Grand Opening in Sayville Community
- 07.11.16 - Commack Branch Supports Paws of War and The Fountainhead Congregation
- 06.28.16 - Suffolk Federal Opens 9th Branch in Sayville!
- 06.23.16 - Suffolk Federal Presents Scholarship to Local High School Students
- 06.15.16 - SFCU Crew Walks in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- 06.15.16 - Suffolk Federal Re-Elects Board Members
- 06.09.16 - West Babylon Branch Supports Our Lady of Grace and West Babylon Public Library
- 06.03.16 - President & CEO William J. O'Brien, Honored by Tomorrow's Hope Foundation
- 05.25.16 - Suffolk Federal Scholars Program featured on Yahoo Finance and MarketWatch!
- 05.19.16 - Suffolk Federal Honors H.S. Students Participating in its Financial Literacy Program
- 04.20.16 - Suffolk Federal's Islandia Branch Supports Smile Train & West Islip Breast Cancer Coalition
- 04.07.16 - Eva Casale finishes DAY 5 of 7 Marathons in 7 Days...Watch her on News 12 now!
- 04.03.16 - Eva Casale finishes DAY 2 of 7 Marathons in 7 Days...Watch her on Fios1 now!
- 03.29.16 - Missed News 12's Interview with Eva Casale? WATCH IT NOW!
- 03.29.16 - Suffolk Federal's Southampton Branch Supports Human Resources of the Hamptons
- 03.15.16 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Toni Ajello to Director of Mortgage Lending
- 03.07.16 - 7 MARATHONS IN 7 DAYS for LI Veterans
- 03.03.16 - Suffolk Federal Empowers High School Students through Innovative Web-Based Program
- 02.26.16 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Mark G. Creighton, M.D. to its Board of Directors
- 02.25.16 - Suffolk Federal Supports Town of Brookhaven Winter Clothing Drive
- 02.12.16 - Suffolk Federal Announces Financial Empowerment ONLINE WORKSHOP