*The above link is enrollment for SFCU eNews only. To update an email address on your Suffolk Federal account, login to Online Banking, and select Options > Member Info, or call 631-924-8000 to speak to a representative. Electronic mail is not secure; confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Do not include account numbers, social security numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs), passwords, or other confidential information in your email message.
Community & News
Get your news here! Check out the links below for Suffolk Federal Credit Union’s latest news and events in our community, including scholarships, charity events and employee news. When we join together with you—our members—we can make a lasting difference in the lives of families in Suffolk County and across Long Island.
Each year, Suffolk Federal supports important causes like pediatric healthcare through the Stony Brook Children's Hospital; helping girls grow strong through Girl Scouts; raising funds for breast cancer research through the LI2Day Breast Cancer Walk; and helping to feed families suffering from hunger through Long Island Cares.
Be sure to also read our quarterly Outlook Magazine for information on new technology, loans, financial planning, member highlights and exciting contests!
- 04.08.14 - A Special Message to our Members
- 03.10.14 - Why 2014 is a Good Year to Buy a Home
- 02.25.14 - Suffolk Federal Supports Girl Scouts of Suffolk County
- 02.11.14 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Deborah Chapman to Information Technology Director
- 01.29.14 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Mark Filiberto as Financial Services Representative
- 01.22.14 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes New Miller Place Branch Manager, Gregory Bryan
- 12.24.13 - Suffolk Federal & It's Members Fight Hunger on Long Island
- 12.17.13 - Suffolk Federal Hits the Pavement to Support 5K Toy Trot
- 11.26.13 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Nancy Aurora to Director of Plastic Cards
- 11.25.13 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Sarah McCandless as New CFO
- 11.19.13 - Suffolk Federal Unveils New ATM at Long Island MacArthur Airport
- 11.07.13 - Help Fight Hunger on LI...Donate Today to Suffolk Federal's Food Drive Benefitting LI Cares
- 10.30.13 - Suffolk Federal & Its Members Celebrate Anniversary at Medford Branch
- 09.26.13 - Suffolk Federal Supports Local Girl Scouts Troops with Free Checking
- 09.17.13 - Suffolk Federal & Its Members Collect School Supplies To Benefit Children in Need
- 08.05.13 - Suffolk Federal & Its Members Celebrate Anniversary at Islandia Branch
- 07.25.13 - Suffolk Federal Announces Youth Art Contest Winners!
- 07.17.13 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Kim Friedrich to Lead Member Services Representative
- 06.25.13 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Debra Kaminski as Director of Collections
- 06.13.13 - Team Suffolk Federal Walks the Walk Against Breast Cancer in the LI2Day
- 06.11.13 - Suffolk Federal Hosts 'Branch Warming' Event in Eastport
- 06.06.13 - Suffolk Federal Sponsors Brookhaven Business Advisory Council Event
- 06.04.13 - Suffolk Federal Presents Scholarships to Ten Local High School Students
- 05.28.13 - Suffolk Federal & Its Members Contribute $2,500 to Stony Brook Children's Hospital
- 05.20.13 - Suffolk Federal Welcome Thomas Perri as Senior Business Relationship Manager
- 05.06.13 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Joanne DiMeglio to Lead Loan Processor
- 04.26.13 - Suffolk Federal & Its Members Celebrate Anniversary of Miller Place Branch
- 04.26.13 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Pat Farell to Call Center Assistant Manager
- 04.11.13 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Toni Ajello to Mortgage Manager
- 03.25.13 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Jon Zimmerman to Manager of Facilities & Services
- 03.20.13 - Suffolk Federal Contributes $5,000 to LI2Day Breast Cancer Walk
- 03.11.13 - Suffolk Federal Announces eStatement Contest Winner
- 03.01.13 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Gail DiGiacomo as Medford Assistant Branch Manager
- 02.21.13 - Joseph Poerio Nominated for Seat of Suffolk Federal's Board of Directors
- 01.30.13 - Suffolk Federal Supports Little Flower Educational Foundation, Inc.
- 01.30.13 - Suffolk Federal Announces Winner of Great Bill Pay Giveaway
- 01.23.13 - Suffolk Federal & Its Members Celebrate Grand Opening in Eastport