*The above link is enrollment for Suffolk Federal eNews only. To update an email address on your Suffolk Federal account, login to Online Banking, and select Options > Member Info, or call 631-924-8000 to speak to a representative. Electronic mail is not secure; confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Do not include account numbers, social security numbers, personal identification numbers (PINs), passwords, or other confidential information in your email message.
Community & News
Get your news here! Check out the links below for Suffolk Federal’s latest news and events in our community, including scholarships, charity events and employee news. When we join together with you—our members—we can make a lasting difference in the lives of families in Suffolk County and across Long Island.
Each year, Suffolk Federal supports important causes like pediatric healthcare through the Stony Brook Children's Hospital; helping girls grow strong through Girl Scouts; raising funds for breast cancer research through the LI2Day Breast Cancer Walk; and helping to feed families suffering from hunger through Long Island Cares.
Be sure to also read our quarterly Outlook Magazine for information on new technology, loans, financial planning, member highlights and exciting contests!
READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Long Island Business News Recognizes Suffolk Federal's President & CEO, William J. O'Brien as Outstanding CEO. See the feature here or read more about O'Brien below!
- 05.19.16 - Suffolk Federal Honors High School Students Participating in its Innovative Financial Literacy Program
- 04.20.16 - Suffolk Federal's Islandia Branch Supports Smile Train & West Islip Breast Cancer Coalition
- 04.07.16 - Eva Casale finishes DAY 5 of 7 Marathons in 7 Days...Watch her on News 12 now!
- 04.03.16 - Eva Casale finishes DAY 2 of 7 Marathons in 7 Days...Watch her on Fios1 now!
- 03.29.16 - Missed News 12's Interview with Eva Casale? WATCH IT NOW!
- 03.29.16 - Suffolk Federal's Southampton Branch Supports Human Resources of the Hamptons
- 03.15.16 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Toni Ajello to Director of Mortgage Lending
- 03.07.16 - 7 MARATHONS IN 7 DAYS for LI Veterans
- 03.03.16 - Suffolk Federal Empowers High School Students through Innovative Web-Based Program
- 02.26.16 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Mark G. Creighton, M.D. to its Board of Directors
- 02.25.16 - Suffolk Federal Supports Town of Brookhaven Winter Clothing Drive
- 02.12.16 - Suffolk Federal Announces Financial Empowerment ONLINE WORKSHOP
- 12.15.15 - Suffolk Federal Promotes G. DiGiacomo, Branch Manager & M. Diehl, Asst. Branch Manager
- 11.19.15 - Suffolk Federal & Its Members Donate 860 Thanksgiving Meals
- 11.09.15 - Suffolk Federal Honors Long Island's Veterans
- 10.19.15 - Suffolk Federal Families Come Together to THANK Our Military
- 09.29.15 - Suffolk Federal Re-Elects Members to its Board of Directors
- 09.23.15 - Suffolk Federal Promotes Elizabeth DiGangi to Controller
- 08.21.15 - Suffolk Federal Provides School Supplies to Children in Need
- 06.17.15 - Suffolk Federal Awards Scholarships to Local Students
- 06.15.15 - SFCU Crew Walks the Walk in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- 06.10.15 - Suffolk Federal Celebrates One Year in Southampton
- 06.03.15 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes Eva L. Casale as Vice President of Information Technology
- 06.01.15 - Suffolk Federal Welcomes New Members of Credit Union Services, LLC.
- 05.18.15 - LI Business News Awards William J. O'Brien Outstanding CEO Award
- 05.07.15 - Suffolk Federal Helps Girls Grow Strong with Girl Scouts of Suffolk County
- 04.01.15 - Suffolk Federal Contributes $50K to Tomorrow's Hope Foundation