Remote Check Deposit (Business)
Suffolk Federal's Remote Check Deposit is a secure service that allows you to scan checks for electronic deposit and clearing to your Suffolk Federal savings or checking account through Online Banking any time of day for a seriously low monthly charge of only $15. Now that makes things a whole lot easier.
- Make deposits any time of the day, without leaving your home or office
- Save time, gas, and trips to our branches to make your deposits
- Enjoy improved cash flow on your funds with same business day account settlement when checks are deposited Monday–Friday by 3:00pm. (Checks deposited after 3:00pm are credited the following business day.)
- Reduce the potential for fraud as checks are presented for payment more quickly
- Eliminate safety concerns when making deposits after branch hours
- Transmit your deposits safely and securely, right from your computer
- Remote Check Deposit FAQs
- Remote Check Deposit Services Disclosure and Agreement
- Remote Check Deposit Required Equipment and Software
If I have questions, where can I go to receive help?
- If you are within the Remote Check Deposit section of Online Banking, you can select "Help" or "?" as you begin the transaction and you will see information specific to the page you are on. You can also send an email* to RDCtellers@suffolkfcu.org or call (631) 924-8000.
* Electronic mail is not secure; confidential or personal information should not be communicated
in this manner. Do not include account numbers, social security numbers, personal identification
numbers (PINs), passwords, or other confidential information in your email message.