Someday, you'll leave the working world and flip the switch on a new chapter of life. At that moment, you'll thank your younger self for setting up a tax-advantaged IRA.
Your best years? They may be right around the bend.
Earn as much as 0.10% APY*
Start saving now - and turn the future into an exciting place.
Choose Roth or Traditional IRAs
Start with as little as $500
Enjoy tax benefits
If you're over 50, you can accelerate your IRA savings by contributing up to $7,000 a year.
In your golden years, you'll wake up each day with lots of free time and countless options on how to fill it. But for now, you need only decide whether to open a Traditional or Roth IRA and how to divide your money between a Share Savings and a Certificate account.
- Contribute up to $6,000 a year ($7,000 if over age 60)
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- With Traditional IRAs, you may be able to take a tax deduction each year that you make a contribution
- With Roth IRAs, all qualified withdrawals are tax-free
- With both Traditional and Roth IRAs, all annual income dividend is tax-free
- IRA Certificate Accounts offer a guaranteed dividend rate at maturity. They provide higher yields on funds invested for three months to five years. There is a penalty for early withdrawal.
- IRA Share Accounts pay a dividend that is calculated on a daily basis and credited monthly.
For more information on IRA benefits and regulations, consult your financial advisor.
Take a financial health assessment to help you track your goals & success over time.