Get quick access to several of our disclosures related to products, services and related fees.
Find the specific information you need.
New Membership Disclosure Booklet
The New Membership Disclosure Booklet provides all necessary disclosure information for your records regarding your new membership.
Funds Availability Policy
The Funds Availability Policy disclosure describes your ability to withdraw funds at Suffolk Credit Union. Please click below for more information.
Identity Compliance Notice
In order to comply with the USA PATRIOT Act, Suffolk Credit Union is required to verify the identity of members applying for and opening new accounts or services with the credit union. Information that we are required to obtain include name, mailing and residential addresses, tax identification number, date of birth and a copy of government issued photo ID. Additional data may be gathered depending on the type of account opened. Data on existing members will be gathered as they open or use additional services offered by the credit union. The act requires us to maintain records of identity verification and periodically update this information.
In accordance with the requirements of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 and Regulation GG, this notification is to inform you that restricted transactions are prohibited from being processed through your account or relationship with our institution. Restricted transactions are transactions in which a person accepts credit, funds, instruments or other proceeds from another person in connection with unlawful internet gambling.
- Account 2 Account and Person to Person (A2A&P2P) User Agreement
- Billing Rights
- Bill Pay Account Disclosure Agreement
- Courtesy Pay and Opt-out Notice
- Digital Privacy Practice
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement (Reg E)
- Electronic Signature Disclosure
- Equal Housing Lender Notice
- eStatement User Disclosure
- Funds Availability Policy Disclosure
- Joint Account Disclosure
- MasterCard Automatic Billing Service Opt-Out Form
- Member and Visitor Conduct Policy
- Member Application Package
- Membership Agreement (Consumer)
- Membership Agreement (Business)
- Personal Finance Management (PFM)
- Rate and Fee Schedule