At Suffolk Federal, we’re continuing to take necessary measures to protect the health of our membership and our employees during COVID-19, while working diligently to meet your financial needs without interruption.
Ways to Bank from Home
While we understand you may prefer in-person transactions, we ask that you consider utilizing electronic options such as Online Banking with free automatic Bill Pay, and our Mobile app with Remote Check Deposit, as well as our Automated Telephone Service at 1.800.833.7328.
Our Member Services Representatives are available at 631.924.8000 and through Live Chat. However please note that wait times may be longer than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience at this time.
At Suffolk Federal, we understand that you may be experiencing financial hardship due to the effects of the Coronavirus. If you are struggling to make loan payments, please call us at 631.924.8000 or fill out a Branch Appointment Form to discuss available options for assistance.
Personal Protective Measures
What you can do: Personal Protective Measures
Always consider taking these important personal protective measures to prevent the potential spread of the Coronavirus, and other respiratory illnesses.
• Wear a mask.
• Please practice Social Distancing as much as possible.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw that tissue in the trash.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
For more information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Also, please be sure to check back for updates and potential branch hour changes and/or closures.